Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
We remain LTI free since our inception in 2009.
Our management system ensures compliance with all relevant occupational health, safety and environmental legislation. Processes are developed and implemented throughout the organisation to establish a healthy and safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors.
At Powerlines Plus we strive to maintain our LTI Free record and have developed a culture in the organisation by demonstrating leadership and commitment from all managers, supervisors and employees.
Caring for the environment is a crucial part of our business incentive. We strive to be industry leaders
in the best practice for environmental support.
Our management system has been developed to ensure compliance with AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 14001 and includes:
• Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy
• Safety Health and Environmental Management Plans
• Incident Investigation and Management
• Safe Work Procedures
• Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, Control and Mitigation
• HSE Inductions
• Vegetation Management
• Providing Education and Training
• Monitoring and Reviewing Compliance
• Implementation of continuous improvement strategies
• Integrating HSE Management at the planning stage of projects