Pilbara EPCM / Rio Tinto
Nammuldi Below Water Table project, Brockman 2 mine site. Detailed design and installation of new 33kV distribution infrastructure.
• Detailed design of all aspects of the new power system.
• Installation of 40 kilometres of overhead cherry conductor.
• Installation of 15 kilometres of overhead dual-circuit phosphorous conductor.
• Installation of 5 kilometres of underground HV cabling.
• Installation of pole mounted transformers and LV panels.
• Underground and overhead fibre optic cabling and terminations.
• Liaise with various stakeholders in operating mine site to facilitate shut-downs and installing power lines in and around operating roads, railways and other mine site infrastructure.